From Monday 23rd March until further notice, pupils will be set work each morning on the school Seesaw online learning platform. We hope you find the information below for how to get started and the attached suggested Stivichall Home Learning daily 'timetable' helpful.
How do pupils use their home learning code to login and get started on Seesaw?
- Pupils go to https://app.seesaw.me on a computer, or install the Seesaw Class App on an iOS or Android device.
- Pupils tap “I’m a Student”.
- Pupils scan their code using Seesaw’s built-in QR code reader or type in their text code to access their Seesaw account. (Both the QR code and the text code are on the printed Seesaw Home Learning Code sheets already sent home)
- Pupils can see Activities and Inbox messages/class announcements from their class teacher and can post to their journal and respond to activities.
- Remember, this code is like a password. Keep the sheet safe (maybe stick it in your new Home Learning exercise book)
- If a sibling needs to use their account to do their online learning on the same device, you need to log out by clicking on your name in the top left corner, then the ‘cog’ and ‘sign out’. Your sibling then needs to login in using their QR code or text code as in steps 1, 2 and 3 above. You need to do this each time you change user, if you are both on the same device, hence the importance of keeping the login code sheet safe.
- For parents, it may be helpful to make a separate note of the text code in a safe place in case it is needed.
Seesaw have produced an FAQs document for families that gives more information: