All parents, carers, guardians and staff are automatically members of Stivichall Primary School PTA and are welcome to attend meetings.
All parents, old or new to the school are most welcome at the PTA meetings and we would encourage you to become involved. Don’t be shy, we always love to see new faces!
What is the PTA?
Our main aim is to support, fundraise and enhance the learning experience for the children of Stivichall.
We meet once every other month to discuss various issues and ideas regarding fundraising and how the money can be spent to benefit the school and children.
What do we do?
We are always looking for new, fun and innovative ways to fundraise and to create a welcoming community for parents, carers and teachers. Here a few examples of fundraising events below:-
- Summer Fayre
- Annual school uniform order
- Welcome Back Party
- Movie Nights
- Cake Sales
- Teas and Coffees at School events
- Seasonal Pop up shops
If you have any new ideas that you would like to share, please get in touch or come to the next meeting!
Where has the money been spent?
The money raised is then put back into the school through various funding requests or initiatives. Here is just a few to mention:-
- mtch funded small lottery grant towards the outdoor classroom - the Natural Ampitheatre
- contribution to a new climbing frame - The Clamber Stack for KS2 - and the golden mile track
- contribution towards an exciting new Design Technology and STEM space - The Imagineerium
- Polytunnel to support Gardening, growing food at school and outdoor learning
- NK Tunes Times tables Programme and workshops
- Rainy Day Games
- Power of Reading Programme
- Ipads for every class
- Phonics resources
- Complimentary welcome Book Bags for reception children
Get in touch or get involved
If you have any questions, ideas or would like to get involved then please contact us by using the form below or email us direct on email@example.com Alternatively you can message us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ptastivichall/