Future Meetings and events
- Monday 20th of January
- Monday 17th of February
- Monday 23rd of March
Location and time: All the above meetings take place at The Burnt Post, starting at 1.30 pm.
The Kaleidoscope group meet once a month on a Monday at The Burnt Post and welcome all parents who are interested in participating. Please feel welcome to attend or for further information contact Alayna Boyd-Browne on 07956471497.
Who are we?
We are a group of parents of children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities and children with Special Education Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD). The group also includes parents of children with additional needs but whom may not have a formal diagnosis yet. We meet once a month at the Burnt Post on a Monday afternoon. We have a structured meeting with a clear agenda. The meeting is chaired by Alayna Boyd-Browne and Kiran Marwaha who provide monthly feedback to the school. You are all welcome to attend and further dates will be shared on this website page and the school newsletter.
- Raise awareness of what SEND is
- Providing feedback to the school with evidence of success alongside offering valuable insight that actively supports further improvements
- Offer valuable support to one another
- Share information and resources
- Develop networks and links between the school and other organisations that can help support parents and our children
For further information:
Contact Alayna Boyd-Browne on email@example.com or 07956471497.
We have a group on Facebook whereby we share information, resources and dates of forthcoming events. Please contact Alayna Boyd-Browne if you would like to join this group.