Future Meetings and events
Dates: 10th & 19th November 2018
Location: The Burnt Post
The Kaleidoscope group meet once a month on a Monday at The Burnt Post and welcome all parents who are interested in participating. Please feel welcome to attend or for further information contact Neera Hans on 07852247098.
Who are we?
We are a group of parents of children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities and children with Special Education Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD). The group also includes parents of children with additional needs but whom may not have a formal diagnosis yet. We meet once a month at the Burnt Post on a Monday morning just after the school drop off. We have a structured meeting with a clear agenda.The meeting is chaired by Neera Hans and Rachel Mutton who provide monthly feedback to the school. You are all welcome to attend and further dates will be shared on this website page and the school newsletter
- Raise awareness of what SEND is
- Providing feedback to the school with evidence of success alongside offering valuable insight that actively supports further improvements
- Offer valuable support to one another
- Share information and resources
- Develop networks and links between the school and other organisations that can help support parents and our children
For further information:
Contact Neera Hans on email@example.com or 07852247098. Also please contact us if you are interested in being a part of this group but cannot attend the meeting during the day as we are looking to set up an alternative evening meeting.
We have a group on Facebook whereby we share information, resources and dates of forthcoming events. Please contact Neera Hans if you would like to join this group.